11.05.2007

3 Days & Change

this morning i realized that there are only 3 days & some change until i see my human parents again. this is a very happy occasion b/c i get to go with them to my new home in regular virginia. i was a little down about it being that i have to leave everyone at boxers of cheyenne, but i overheard my mommy & ms. shirley talking last time & ms. shirley said i can come back to visit whenever i want. plus mommy said ms. shirley can keep up with me on my blog. <i knew this would be a good thing mommmmmm.>
i am really excited about going to 5019 - i hear it's the place to be. mommy & daddy went to petsmart yesterday & apparently got a nifty new doggie bed for me, along with a bunch of toys. mommy says i have so many toys already, she doesn't know when i'll have time to play with them all - i really don't think she has to worry. mom said dad took forever trying to figure out which "tug" toy was the best for me (& for him to use), but he said she couldn't figure out which bed was best so they were even.
<just between me and you, i think you can never have too many toys & i'm probably going to tear up whatever bed they bought me anyways so what does it really matter...> i'll post pics of everything laterz.
so, here's my latest pic. i was a lil' nervous about even putting it up - i just don't get it..my legs are growing, but my body feels like it's staying the same (even though it was big before & i'm probably just freakin' for no reason). ms. shirley is taking me wednesday for my vet check before i can go to regular virginia. at first i thought it had something to do with my legs growing issue, but my brothers & sisters also have to go, so i guess it's all gravy! <i mean, let's face it, my leg problem is nothing compared to some of the other issues that the siblings have - namely sleeping on top of my head, eating way too much at dinner, hogging the toys, running into me with their clumsy selves - oh yeah, & stinking up the place.>
anywho, i have some other things to say but i need to let the brats (brothers & sisters) use the computer, too. i'm so excited to be meeting people on blogger & other places..i'll have to tell you all about my new friends in the area and the meetup group my parents joined..woohoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet you!!!!!

XOXOX
Auntie Kerrie

Cairo The Boxer said...

You are so cute!!! I am sure you are going to love your new home!!!

The fire thing is over for the most part. Thanks for asking :)