10.31.2007

can't wait to come home..

only one more week (+a little over a day) until i come home with my mommy and daddy. ms. shirley told mommy how i've fallen in love with puppy food. they said i was getting too old to still be after my mom's milk - oh well, it was nice while it lasted. i'm loving playing with my other siblings..AND we've all been really excited b/c some of the other boxer family members at Boxers of Cheyenne - Cody and Allie had 8 baby puppies - like really baby puppies. they're so cute, but it's weird not being the babies anymore..

since i haven't had any 5019 adventures, i'd thought i'd leave you with a video and some older pics from when my mommy and daddy came to visit me in capon bridge...

that's me stumbling around before i even knew what legs were..you can see my comfy brown blanket that my daddy and mommy brought for my 1-month birthday on Oct. 13. they also brought me a toy that i like to call Mr. Hedgehog..he squeaks and everything!..then you can see my daddy giving me a gentle rub - i like laying on my blankie and getting a nice rub until i fall asleep...

that's me checking out Mr. Hedgehog for the first time...


my mommy and me..she loves giving me hugs and smooches!!


you know, my mommy and daddy say i'm the cutest puppy ever, and i have to say that i totally believe them :)

4 comments:

Bogart H. Devil said...

Ohmygosh Kaiser, you're SO DARNED CUTE!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I really miss my buddy Heidi and I'm just getting to know the two boxer babies that her mom and dad got...

I'll add ya to my links asap - you should also head on over to Dogs With Blogs (www.dogswithblogs.com.au) if you haven't already and join up - you'll get lots of new friends!

Love & Aire Kisses,
Bogart

Bella the Boxer said...

Hiya Kaiser...you are so cute I just want to squeeeeeeze you! You are already a very lucky boxer, with your own hedgehog and a Daddy who gives backrubs. I hope your homecoming is nice and I can't wait to hear more of your adventures.

xoxo - Bella

Ivy said...

hey hey kaiser! your mom and dad are rite that you are the cutest boxer puppy ever. i haf a hedgehog too. they sure are fun to chew on... espeshully the nose.

i reelly like alexandria. it is such a good dog town. i think you will luv it.

happy homecoming!

luv ivy

Deanna said...

You sure are cute! Are you trying to give my moms puppy fever?