11.29.2007

Supplement to "Cough, Cough.." & Thanksgiving

okay so mommy finally downloaded all my pics & vids from her camera (only took her forever!) the trip to north cak was so long, but i slept for most of it. mommy & daddy stopped at the rest area & a few other places for me to go potty & so i could stretch my legs. here i am at the rest area with my dad - examining the ground for quality & safety


after first arrving at grammie & paw paw's house..i couldn't quite get the hang of attacking layla so she pretty much gave me a beating. i wasn't expecting her to be so big considering mommy told me she was a pup, too...i got a couple good nips in there though...

this is me - resting my bones after my first battle thursday evening, as you can see - i had mommy's cell phone right beside me in case my daddy called me needing anything important


this video is of the final battle between Kaiser Blaze & Layla, as you can tell - my battling/boxing skils are developing little by little.. ;) i kept trying to get a hold of her tail b/c i figured i could just whirl her around with it, but she never was still long enough.

this is me saturday nite, after many well-fought battles..i've developed a brand new obsession with socks so i'm snuggling with mom's red, comfy, warm, holiday socks in this one - no one knows what i do with daddy's b/c they can't catch me after i've grabbed up a pair..

and this final pic is of me, back in regular virginia - sulking b/c i'm without layla...man i can't wait to go back to north cak again....it was such a blast, but i was definitely ready to get back home & to my doggie bed

3 comments:

Peanut said...

Kaiser,
I think you did a great job in your battles against layla. My mom says you remind her so much of me that she can't help but smile every time she sees you.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kaiser
I don't know if you two were having a battle but sure looks like you really had fun!
Its nice to be at home in your own bed right?
Have a good night
Lorenza

Lucretia said...

I have a lab friend two ... it's mom's sister's baby, Gunner! He's bigger than me so we used to look like you and layla when we played. But, now that I'm getting older, he's the one to tire out before I do! Isn't it just tons of fun to wrestle with those guys? Wait till you grow up some more and you'll see ... though watch the slobber ... Mom always has to wipe me off when play time's over!