11.28.2007

Cough, cough & I've Been TAGGED!!!

it’s been a tough month for lil’ ol’ me...adjusting to the new life & new home has been great & I’m having lots of fun. we just returned from north cakalak where my mommy and daddy grew up; i got to meet all my extended human peoples like my grammie, paw paw and nana! mommy says they spoiled me so much b/c my grammie gave me liver & ham stock, YUMMY!!! i spent most of the time playing with my cousin layla – she’s what my mommy called a lab mix – i call her my new best bud. mommy has video of me & her wrestling at grammie’s house but she said we didn't have time to post that now..have to post it laterz on.

back to the first comment though – about it being a tough month...i’ve been sick. daddy took me to the vet – this wonderful lady in fairfax at
alpha animal hospital – and she said i had kennel cough. all I know is i kept hacking & couldn’t stop – mommy was so scared b/c my breathing was very quick & i felt like i had a fever. i didn’t want to eat or play or anything, just lay around in my doggie bed & snore the day away. (mommy says I’m the worst snorer ever!) anyway, i got some anti…antibio…some medicine & took it for a week. i’m still coughing some but overall feeling much better, i get to see the alpha animal peoples again next saturday so hopefully she will give me a clean bill of health…

so, i was tagged by my pup pals
crikit, sparky & ginger…like them – it’s my first time & i feel so loved (so puppy kisses to the 3 of you!!!). they actually tagged me on the 25th but since we were out of town – this is the first i’ve had to sit down, plus getting mommy to sit down at the computer is hard considering daddy’s ALWAYS on it messing with his fantasy football team…(whatever!?!)

The Rules:
- link to your Tagger and post these rules….
1. list eight (8) random facts about yourself
2. tag eight people at the end of your post & list their names (linking to them)
3. let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs

Random Facts About Kaiser Blaze
1. i do not like the “claw” even though it tries to play with me constantly..it honestly drives me insane to where i bark & bark trying to get it away or bite it
2. i have 2 (b/c i’m so spoiled) crates/dens/kennels that are really comfy, one is big enough for my entire bed
3. mommy nicknamed me "stinky" b/c I fart, burp and smell like a “boy”
4. i get the hiccups ALL the time
5. i LOVE car rides – well actually I like them & tend to sleep so I don’t know if that means i LOVE them or not.
6. i have an obsession with the bathtub ever since mommy gave me my first bath
7. mommy & daddy don’t know that I can climb on the foot stool to get to the garbage can (hahahahahahahaha)
8. i really like peanut butter although I can never figure out how to get it off my tongue

My eight tags go to………………………………

Cairo, Bogart you Handsome Devil you!!, the Jackman Ave Gang, Peanut, Lorenza, Moab, Teddy & Ivy

i'll post more laterz about my turkey day..hope everyone had a great one!

puppy slobber to all...................

3 comments:

Peanut said...

I will do this tag in a couple of days. My mom complains about my burping and gas also. It doesn't bother me any.

Cairo The Boxer said...

Hi Kaiser,

Love the pictures! I too like to roll on my back and open my mouth and make sounds. You are so cute and I am looking forward to seeing you grow. I am so sorry you have been sick tell your mom to get VPI pet insurance. We boxer get sick a lot. See you around soon :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kaiser
Thanks for playing this game. Sure its fun and lets us know more about you!
Stinky? Maybe... but sooo cute!
Have a good night
Lorenza

PS I will think about some facts! Thanks for tagging me!