11.15.2007

home sweet home

home sweet home...ahhh..oh how sweet it is...i really miss my family at Boxers of Cheyenne but i do have to say that this new home in regular virginia ain't too shabby. there are so many new things to figure out and so many roooms to explore...not to mention the toys!!! i have an entire tub full ,if you can believe it!

it's been a great week and a half. i spent just about every day with my daddy at his work everyone at his work was so nice to me and would play with me all throughout the day. i get to go there again tomorrow so i'm really excited. hopefully one day, i'll be able to go to mommy's job and meet all the people there.

speaking of which, my mommy's friend and coworker, miss christina, came over last sunday with mr. chris and my pal curty!!! we had a BLAST just running around in the house. i can't wait to see him again so we can hang out and run some laps. there's a pic of us in the slideshow below along with a few others from my first days home.

i also get to go with my parents to north carolina for thanksgiving. i can't wait b/c then i get to meet all my grandparents - so excited! anyway, that's all for now - i'll write more laterz...

BubbleShare: Share photos - Delicious Christmas Recipes.

6 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh my gosh you are so cute. Glad your new home is great

Moco said...

You are just too cute. Are you going to grow up and have long legs and get into flour like that goofy Peanut?

Ferndoggle said...

Kaiser, you're such a little wee thing!! Bet you're gonna get big soon. Tell your folks to cherish your baby days 'cuz we grow up FAST!

I can't wait to see more of your adventures. The first days are the best!

Lola

Frasier said...

You are precious !!!
I have a blogging friend Ralph and he lives in Virginia too.He is on my link list if you want ti visit him
Frasier

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Pleased to meet you KB, you look lovely!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

pee ess one of my Mum's favourite bands are called The Kaiser Chiefs, but they are English and so is she!

So they cannot help it!

;0) Scottish Marvin xxxxx

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi again KB we just wanna cuddle you! Your too cute & still a young'un but we decided to tag you anyway! We just got tagged for the 1st time & picked you!

Lots of Love Licks!