11.07.2007

butterflies in my tummy

okay...so i'm nervous. not really nervous about my new people..but nervous about the new home, the new friends, the new life...and leaving..and the car ride that will officially enable my "leave"...my tummy has been in knots all day long which wasn't fun b/c i had to go to the vet too..whew..i doubt i'll be able to sleep much tonight.
i'm going to wait to post pics of all my new stuff so that i can add those pics to pics of my new home and such..so you have to wait a lil' longer for those. HOWEVER...my friends FINALLY sent me pics so that i could put them up on here so i can share those to bide the time and feed your appetites...plus i had to post something on my blog. i felt it was the only way to get my mind off the move and yet what did i start my post with - moving nervousness!!! i'm such a freakin' weirdo!
okay, the first two gentlemen are Blue Z. (top pic) and Bug E. (bottom pic) - my mommy works with their aumpy karen. they have been so nice to me (despite the tension between them b/c they are brothers). i don't know if i'll ever be able to meet them in person, but i surely hope so. they're the coolest cats i've met - EXCEPT for Bob the Bobcat - noone will ever replace him..but they're great pals!


this is my homie, Curtis Roscoe. his mommy and my mommy are good friends and they work together. my mommy says she's known Curtis (she calls him Curty) since he was a pup like me. i'm really excited b/c he and his mommy may come to visit me at my home in regular virginia on sunday. i really hope they come b/c i cannot WAIT to see him in person. he was a lobster for howl-o-ween...
okay that's all for now. i've signed up for dogster so i'm making a lot of friends on there....okay, i'm going to try and have some din din before i play a little with my siblings..then hopefully i can get some shut eye....

u know, regardless of all the nervousness - i'm super excited about seeing my humans tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kaiser,
thanks for putting up the pix of me and the bloob and the curtis. curtis has gotten really big but not as big as THE BIG FAT BLOOBIE!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i's hates the cars. i hope you don't throw up little dude. or worse...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey kaiser,

welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Peanut said...

Hi Kaiser welcome to dogs with blogs. I hope you made it to your home okay and will update us later about how great it is.

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi Kaiser! oh we think your such a cutie pie. sniffed over from DWB to welcome you & check you out... we'll trot back by again!

wagging tails form the TX trio barking loud but don't be scared

Ferndoggle said...

Kaiser! You're so super teeny. You're probably at home & getting settled in and we can't wait to see pics of you with your new family.

When you have a minute, stop by & say HI! I'm a Boxer, just like you...'cept I'm white.

Lola

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kaiser
I saw your name in DWB and wanted to come and say Hello!
I will be waiting for your pictures!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Lucretia said...

Hey Kaiser! Welcome to the world of blogging. When you get settled in, come on over and say hi. You're probably having all kinds of fun in your new home. Just remember, mom's like it when you snuggle up with them when you're all tired out. You're a cute little guy too .. I'm kind of partial to brindles seeing as I'm one myself!