10.29.2007

My Profile Pic

i'm still trying to get acclimated to this whole "Blogger" thing, but for now here's my first photo. i'm only 6 weeks old in this pic and already looking like a big boy. it was finally nice enough for my siblings and me to go outside and play... i can't believe it's already been 6 weeks, but next thursday i finally get to go home with my mommy and daddy. i hope alexandria is as nice as capon bridge has been. i'm going to miss my siblings and family at boxers of cheyenne, but i know i'll have a blast with my new people...hmmm, i wonder what trouble awaits me at 5019?!?

2 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

Hello! And welcome!

You are going to love being a boxer and you are quite cute! Look forward to reading about your life.

Jeannine said...

You are a big boy! And before you know it you will be reallly big, like me. Remember it's your job to be goofy, playful, friendly and cute for the rest of your life. Just go easy and don't jump up on people so much, it's so hard to resist.