2.14.2008

Happy Valentines' Day..

H.A.P.P.Y. V.A.L.E.N.T.I.N.E.S. D.A.Y.
(i have a lazy mom)
Mommy will be sending out all of my valentines for the exchange today so all you pups and humans that sent me your address..BE ON THE LOOKOUT!
(did i mention that my mom is the laziest person in the world?)
there's been a lot going on around my house lately so mom claims not to have had time to sit down & finish my update yet. her friend, my auntie christin, is coming to town this weekend so she says she has to clean house, get the guestroom situated..and all that!!!
(whatever, i say)
anywho, a-paw-logies for the tardiness (laziness) of my post (my mom).
Here's to a GREAT, lovey-dovey, day!!!
i'll be returning love & comments very soon!

12 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Valentine's day, Kaiser!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ferndoggle said...

Happy Valentine's Day Kaiser!!!! Our cards won't go out till tomorrow b/c Mom's car died on Tuesday and she hasn't been able to to get to the post office. But it's coming! And it'll be worth the wait.

Sherman, PENNY & Lola

Mack said...

Happy V-day Baby Kaiser!

Love,
Mack

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Happy Valentine's Day KB!

our computer is broke so mommy's at the library checkin our bloggie but no worries it's midnight tonight but since the computer is broken... we can't post results till?

Bella the Boxer said...

Kaiser, babe, no worries....every day should be Valentine's Day and it's nice to have something to look forward to!

Hugs and kisses,
Bella

Fred said...

Kaiser, Thanks for stopping by me blog and for the birthday wishes!
Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

The Zoo Crew said...

We're a bit late, but hope you had a happy heart's day!!

Peace + Paws,

Kaiser

Mack said...

I got your Valentine's today Kaiser!!

That is such a great picture of you!!

Now Daddy really wants a boxer!!

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Kaiser,
I sure hope you had a super happy V-Day!
xo
SB

Dexter said...

Hope you had a good v-day.

Slobbers,
Mango

Bella the Boxer said...

Hi Sweetie, it's me again...the flowers are beautiful, thank you! Check out my blog...

xoxo - Bella

Clover said...

Hi Kaiser!
Hope you had a great valentine's day! Looking forward to your update post. :)
Love Clover xo