1.16.2008

Quick Bit..

just a quick note..
i know everyone probably thought i forgot about my blogger buds,
but i promise that that is NOT the case!
you know mommy normally updates on the weekends,
& i think i've almost talked her into updating more often than that....BUT
this past week her grandfather passed away. she's doing just fine now...
but it was pretty rough around here. then she & daddy left on friday morn...daddy came back..
but not mommy. i searched & searched & searched for mommy all weekend.
she called a few times each day to check in on me to make sure her baby was okay.
i discussed a few things over the phone with her..
then on monday morning at almost 3am - she came walking in the door!!!
she let me out of my crate & gave me the biggest hug & bunches of mommy kisses
i was so excited, i almost couldn't contain myself so we went for a short walk then went to sleep.
things are back to normal, i'm back to going to work with daddy & all that.
i was so incredibly thrilled, thankful & surprised to receive this from my buds
i'm supposed to tell everyone up to 10 buds that make
blogland the best thing since chocolate cake (which i'm not allowed to eat b/c i'm a doggie)
so i'd like to offer it to cairo, peanut & flash, bella, & bogart.
these are just a few as all of you bring happiness to my (& mommy & daddy's) days...
also, peanut & flash tagged me..so here goes my answers:
1. if i were another kind of animal, i would be a liger b/c they're so kewl.
they have stripes like me & are HUGE, just like i'm gonna be
one of these days. (btw: i'm about 35 pounds now!!)
2. my most favorite song is...i have too many to name, but
maybe i can come up with a few laterz...i won't be a bummer
on that one, it may just form a future post..hmmmm?!?
3. if i could live anywhere in the world, i would live in
north carolina..mommy & daddy are both from the beach there.
plus layla is there & we could play all day long...not to mention
the fact that they have THE
4. if i were a famous movie star or personality, i would be
b/c he was so big that people kinda were scared of him at first
but in the end, no matter what size he was..he always tried to do good,
helped others & looked after his girl..just like i do for my mommy.
5. i would be the spokesdog for frigidaire refrigerators b/c i could show everyone
the enjoyment that you can get out of playing with
the most perfect ice, & just how fresh it keeps all those goodies
like shredded cheese!
okay, now that i've finished that. i'd like to tag all my beautiful ladies out there,
but specifically these three b/c that's my mommy's line number from her sorority
1.bella
2.cairo
3.penny
i'll try to update in a few days, but i guess that would be the weekend again..
don't worry, i'll get it together one of these days!! i'll be waiting right here for everyone to stop
& say hi...puppy slobberz...

10 comments:

Peanut said...

we are sorry about your mom's grandfather. glad she came back to you okay. We love clifford the big red dog. That is a great answer 35 lbs you are getting to be a big boy.

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey Kaiser!

So sorry to hear about your mama's grandfather, I'm sure you can give her some extra lovin' to make her feel better!!!

You make my day too pal!!!! Hope you're having a great 2008 so far!!!

Love,
Bogart

Mack said...

Oh KB, I am so sorry about your great grandpa. That is so sad. Would you please give your mom a bunch of sugars for me?
And I know you missed her a bunch too. I can imagime your delight when she came walking through that door at 3AM!
Love,
Mack

Ferndoggle said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your Mom's Grandpa...I hate when Mom is sad. I'm sure you did an excellent job of cheering her up.

Thanks for the Tag, sweet thing! I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Penny

Bella the Boxer said...

Hey Kaiser, sorry about your mommy's grandpa. Give her lots of licks to make her feel better, OK? Thanks for the shout-out...I will work on my tag this weekend!

xoxo - Bella

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We are sorry to hear about your mom's grandfather. It is so tough when our people lose someone they love. It makes our job so much more important! We just need to step in there with lots more hugs and licks!
Ozzie & Rocky

Liza said...

Hey Kaiser -

Sorry about your families loss. We saw your post at DWB so we thought we would stop by and say "howdy". You are as cute as a button, my human loved that you would like to be Clifford, she used to teach kindergarten and that is her favorite series of books.

Have a great week!

Dory the LabraDory

The Brat Pack said...

We're very sorry for your loss.
:( I'm sure your smiling face makes your Mom feel better though!

Tucker-Doodle

Lorenza said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom's grandfather. Give her kisses and hugs from us.
Sure you are so happy having her back!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Kb so sorry fur you mommy's loss, it can be really hard we know. SO happy you accepted your Award! you make lots of peoples day. Your growing fast, you weigh more than our Ginger now. Oh and we would be a Liger too. We saw one on 'Ellen' and it was beeutiful and aren't mommy kisses just the best!

Love Licks & waggin TX tails